Oh my goodness, friends, I’ve been itching to put on this 30-Day Zero Waste Baby Steps Challenge for months! I’m so glad 2017 is finally here so that we can get down to business.
Find out all you need to know on the Challenge page here.
What is the 30-Day Zero Waste Baby Steps Challenge?
The Baby Steps Challenge was carefully designed to help you ease into wasting less in the New Year. Over the course of the 30 days, you will receive info on daily “baby steps” you can take to dramatically reduce your waste, live a simpler life, and keep the planet healthy.
Every day, you will receive a blog post straight to your inbox detailing the step for the day and how you can take action. Easy right? Plus, every seven days you get a little “day of rest” to catch up and reflect on your experience.
Here are a few topics you can expect to see over the course of the challenge:
- How to prepare your space by decluttering.
- How to locate local resources like farmers markets and bulk shopping locations.
- How to put together a bulk grocery shopping kit.
- How to overhaul your cleaning solutions with homemade, chemical-free alternatives
- And much, much more!
What will I get out of the experience?
There are seriously SO many benefits to taking the Challenge. You’ll be given unprecedented access to me and my experience (I’ll hold your hand every step of the way), plus loads of resources that will help you along the journey.
My life has been so beautifully changed by Zero Waste. It feels amazing to know that I am demonstrating my values by living a more sustainable lifestyle. It’s so worth it!
When you join the Challenge, you’ll also be entered to win the Baby Steps Challenge sweepstakes!
The winner will receive:
- A set of three handmade, cotton, produce bags,
- A bamboo toothbrush from Brush with Bamboo,
- An ethically-sourced 2017 calendar made from post-consumer recycled paper,
- And an exclusive 30-minute 1-on-1 Skype/FaceTime call with me to talk about Zero Waste!
If you want more entries, there are lots of ways for you to earn them. Just check out the Baby Steps blog page for more information!
What’s the fine print?
- Readers must be 18 or older to be considered eligible to participate.
- The sweepstakes is open from today (January 1, 2017) until the date of the drawing (January 30, 2017).
- Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of Baby Steps participants.
- The winner of this sweepstakes will be contacted via email (by firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange shipping of the goodies. Shipping will be my expense as a gift to you!
How do I sign up?
I so look forward to doing this with you!
Never miss a post.
Subscribe to get my latest Zero Waste tips by email!