Christmas is easily my favorite holiday. I adore the holiday vibe – gorgeous, sparkling decorations everywhere, quality time with friends and family, and the goodies. Of course the goodies.
However, Christmas music has never been at the top of my list. To be honest, I’m a little over it! It tends to be overplayed and oversimplified, two things I have a hard time tolerating.
That’s why I set out to create a playlist of Christmas music that I actually enjoy! This playlist is specially created for background listening. It’s full of mellow, cherished music that will fade in and out of your festivities without getting Jingle Bells stuck in your head.
Now turn off the lights, light up the Christmas tree, and cozy up on the couch with this lovely music and the stars.
If you’ve been enjoying these Music Monday playlists, let’s connect on Spotify! I would love to be a part of your music community.
1. Heart’s Content – Brandi Carlile
2. Goodbye England (Covered in Snow) – Laura Marling
3. The Midnight Clear – Sufjan Stevens
4. I’ll Be Home for Christmas – She & Him
5. Singing Softly to Me – Kings of Convenience
6. December – Norah Jones
7. May You Find a Light – The Brilliance
8. Christmas Memories – She & Him
9. White Christmas – Gavin James (Thanks Tessa Tadlock for your recommendation on Instagram!)
10. Winter Song – The Head and the Heart
Never miss a post.
Subscribe to get my latest Zero Waste tips by email!